Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
513 Posts
guess you haven't seen black optic package from Audi or the BMW equivalent.

Chrome is on the way out and looks cheap to me.
What looks cheap is wrapping things with vinyl or doing DIY (poor quality) paint/coatings to try to replicate what someone perceives to be classy.

·
Registered
2018 Infiniti QX30 Premium (Mother's Car)
125 Posts
What looks cheap is wrapping things with vinyl or doing DIY (poor quality) paint/coatings to try to replicate what someone perceives to be classy.
Agreed.

·
Registered
44 Posts
but I think his wrap job here looks great (excellent) so I don't know why you say it looks cheap in this thread - the owner probably took lots of time and effort to do this and it looks great to me. And I'll emphasize again - chrome is for the over 60 crowd IMO.

·
Super Moderator
513 Posts
but I think his wrap job here looks great (excellent) so I don't know why you say it looks cheap in this thread - the owner probably took lots of time and effort to do this and it looks great to me. And I'll emphasize again - chrome is for the over 60 crowd IMO.
At half of that age, I'll have to agree to disagree.

·
Super Moderator
513 Posts
Now you're just being disrespectful.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think the blacked out looks great, I did it to my G37 as well. I think it will look great!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
My biggest gripe was the mixed use of chrome and silver (natural aluminum) trims. I feel like they needed to stick with one or the other.

·
Registered
Sportage IV, 20 / QX30 AWD, 18
16 Posts
to UP the thread, here in UA had seen the project when guys made double membrane pack for AWD version.
Actually its Blade Silver colored vehicle ) So they use HIGH MAT Membrane closer to Liquid cooper and almost full black pack for chrome elements.
MAT membrane made every muscle body line high visible + black сountor + were used stock S wheels. Here is the result

10.JPG 15.JPG 12.JPG 14.JPG 17.JPG 11.JPG 13.JPG

·
Registered
19 Posts
**** nice cars...I don't get the brushed alum. mixed with chrome...weird again. If it ain't weird it ain't qx30.
But I have a ton of flat matte carbon fiber wrap...wonder how that would look? I love the black grills on q50s thought it would look the same on our qx30s

21 - 37 of 37 Posts