Infiniti QX30 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I have QX30 2017 AWD.
I have broken part of windshield nozzle and i do not know where i can find it (Calgary Canada) from other car models (of Nissan for example).
That's the part number of whole thing 28932-5DF1A
I need just this small connector coz its broken but whole thing is too expensive

· Registered
Sportage IV, 20 / QX30 AWD, 18
42 Posts
imho, just glue it with this PVC thermo gun to the rubber tube that fit it. Also before You can use pvc strip with buckle... Like...
  • take the tube maximum on damaged tube.
  • fix it with pvc strip, no to tight to damage it
  • engage it with thermo glue all around to get better connection to the heater pump body

its not getting any pressure or movement while You running Your vehicle so everything got to be fine

· Registered
8 Posts
Hello! I have QX30 2017 AWD. I have broken part of windshield nozzle and i do not know where i can find it (Calgary Canada) from other car models (of Nissan for example). That's the part number of whole thing 28932-5DF1A I need just this small connector coz its broken but whole thing is too expensive
I replaced mine 3 times while under warranty. I finally just started carrying a bottle of windex.

· Registered
8 Posts
Hello! I have QX30 2017 AWD.
I have broken part of windshield nozzle and i do not know where i can find it (Calgary Canada) from other car models (of Nissan for example).
That's the part number of whole thing 28932-5DF1A
I need just this small connector coz its broken but whole thing is too expensive

I gave up after replacing 3 times

1 - 8 of 8 Posts