Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weathertech does not have mats specifically for the QX30, but has anyone ordered the Mercedes GLA mats for their QX30? I'm thinking they should fit.

·
Super Moderator
404 Posts
I haven't tried them in the QX30... But I suspect they would work.

If you want something guaranteed to work, Infiniti sells some pretty nice all weather mats. I negotiated them as part of our QX30 purchase, and my wife and I have been quite pleased with them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I agree, the Infiniti all weathers are really nice. I ordered them when I saw Weathertech wasn't available yet. I was concerned about ordering for the Mercedes because of little things like attachment clips etc.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I also have the Infiniti all-weather ones, they're pretty good. I do wish they came up higher, especially on the dead pedal area.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Would the Weathertech universal mats not work in the QX30? I'd assume they would since it's listed as an option when I search by model.

·
Super Moderator
404 Posts
Would the Weathertech universal mats not work in the QX30? I'd assume they would since it's listed as an option when I search by model.
They should work... although they’re just a universal “cut to fit” mat. Not worth the price, imo. You can get cheaper versions of this type of generic mat at Costco, Walmart, or an auto parts store.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I don't know what they only offer a universal fit for these mats. I thought the whole appeal of the weathertech brand was that they were cut specifically for the layout of your vehicle and that's why they cost more.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I found the same thing - that weather tech does not make mats specifically for the QX30 but I did not want to roll the dice and try the Mercedes ones. I went to Walmart and bought the ones that you cut down. They work OK but they're not as nice as a fit as what weather tech mats would provide.

·
Super Moderator
404 Posts
I found the same thing - that weather tech does not make mats specifically for the QX30 but I did not want to roll the dice and try the Mercedes ones. I went to Walmart and bought the ones that you cut down. They work OK but they're not as nice as a fit as what weather tech mats would provide.
Why wouldn't you just get the Infiniti Genuine Accessory mats?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Other than a lower comparative price, I didn't really look into it assuming they didn't have the style with a lip on the sides. After looking at the website, it appears that the mats are similar to weather tech. Had I known! I will check with you next time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts