Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.

Has anyone added vent shades to their QX30 windows? Sometimes it’s called a bug deflector I guess. If so, are there any in-channel ones like AVS makes?

·
Super Moderator
404 Posts
Anything newer than a 90's pickup truck or body-on-frame SUV should *NOT* have such cruel tchotchkes stuck on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the feedback, but I like it and think it looks sharp. When they’re taped to the outside of the car it looks cheap but inside the window channel it fits well. I had it on my 2012 Focus Titanium until I got this car and It was nice.

Anyone else have any details on this? I found a few sites with them but they’re not AVS, which is what I had.

The pic below is a Basic QX30 not Premium but it looks good.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have them on my car and I like it a lot. I got mine on Amazon and it shipped from Russia. I believe they have this on eBay as well. These are not in channel, but it still holds strong.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have them on my car and I like it a lot. I got mine on Amazon and it shipped from Russia. I believe they have this on eBay as well. These are not in channel, but it still holds strong.
Nice. Did you black out your trim too? Mind if I ask how much that would cost? I was considering doing the same to mine as it's the same color...

·
Registered
123 Posts
@iceage How was it blacked out? Painted, wrapped, something else? I think I'm finally going to get this done, too, this summer. Looks good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts