Infiniti QX30 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2017 Qx30 has this problem with the VDC or car with squiggly lines turning off while I am driving! The car will then be slow to move. In order for it to go back on, I have to turn car off and turn back on to reset it. It's not a constant issue, but quite frustrating. I have told the Infiniti dealer, but they haven't a clue as to why it would do that and it hasn't been resolved. Also, when I have the a/c on, sometimes, it will start to throw heat out!
Anyone have those issues?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Did you ever get this fixed? Mine is doing the same thing and they are replacing the gas pedal sensor and possibly the ECM unit

·
Registered
2017 QX30
9 Posts
Did you ever get this fixed? Mine is doing the same thing and they are replacing the gas pedal sensor and possibly the ECM unit
Did that fix your issue? Mine is currently at the dealership for the same issue and they can’t figure out what it is. I’ve almost wrecked the car twice because the power steering fails.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.