Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone experienced both the VDC ON and VDC OFF/slip warning lights coming out the same time? I have an 2018 QX30 Luxury trim, I looked in the owners manual and it says there is a malfunction and to take it to a dealer. After the car sat overnight, the next day the lights did not come out but I still went to the dealer. There were no codes for the dealer to read so they could not diagnose the problem.

Then today both lights PLUS the check engine light came on. Now all three lights are on (of course this was after the service shop closed for the evening).

There is definitely a lack of performance. When I stop at a red light or a stop sign there is a 1 to 2 seconds lag in acceleration when depressing the gas pedal. Power while shifting was definitely decreased. The ride is also slightly shaky.

Just curious if anyone else has experienced this? Looking through the Internet I don’t find much.

·
Super Moderator
404 Posts
Yes my wife experienced that when it rained. After a couple service visits they replaced the ECU. Hasn’t been an issue since.

Definitely take it to an Infiniti dealer and let them pull codes.

Reactions: Rapidfirerob4

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just had this happen to me twice in the last 2 days. In addition, emergency brake not available light came on at the same time. Turning the car off and then on again reset the faults. Have not gone to the dealer yet, but will if it happens again.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I took my car to the dealer and there were multiple codes. They started with replacing the gas pedal sensor and so far I have not had any issues. They did say that if it continues they would replace theECM unit. Hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts