Infiniti QX30 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2017 Infiniti QX30S - Ink Blue
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having an odd problem with the buttons related to controlling infotainment in my 2017 QX30. After starting the car, occasionally all of the buttons for stereo control and the center console wheel and buttons are completely unresponsive for anywhere from 10-30 minutes at a time. Even the volume knob and ability to power off/on the head unit are nonfunctional. The problem is also intermittent, as some days I get in and it works fine. The fact that they eventually begin working again during the drive has me a little puzzled. All buttons on the steering wheel still work, as do all of the climate controls. This problem used to occur maybe once a month or so, but has recently become much more frequent.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

· Registered
14 Posts
I did, called dealer first time this happened. Their response was to disconnect, battery so I just continue to do it that way. My 2016 Suburban acts up once a year and the same remedy works on that.
I miss my 99 burb none of these issues happened lol

· Registered
2017 Infiniti QX30S - Ink Blue
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think my issue must be computer-related. I replaced the main battery a few weeks ago, but continue to experience the problem. Ironically, today was the first time the infotainment buttons worked immediately, but stopped working when I got the my destination and put the car in park. It usually doesn’t work at all after start up, and then randomly becomes responsive again during the drive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts