Infiniti QX30 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When engaging my left turn signal, I get the rapid indicator light and a message "check left rear turn signal". However when looking at the left rear signal, it is working fine. All turn exterior turn signal lights are fine. Anyone else have this issue?

·
Registered
1 Posts
When engaging my left turn signal, I get the rapid indicator light and a message "check left rear turn signal". However when looking at the left rear signal, it is working fine. All turn exterior turn signal lights are fine. Anyone else have this issue?
I am getting warning for left and right but not every time . Lights working correctly and it seems to clear if I switch off engine and restart

·
Registered
21 Posts
Anyone find a fix to this? I am getting the same thing? I went to put my sequential turn signals on and now I get this error even after I put the stock light back in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone find a fix to this? I am getting the same thing? I went to put my sequential turn signals on and now I get this error even after I put the stock light back in.
turns out it was a small little strip light that was part of the overall rear signal. Didn’t realize it was out. Unfortunately an expensive fix though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts