Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

Anyone bought the Infiniti Tire and Wheel protection plan? How much are you paying? I was quoted $19 a month (for a 39 months lease). I feel like I can get it lower. I park on the city street and with run flat tires and nice rims, I like to get the protection plan.

Note: By reading the Infiniti material, the "cosmetic protection" is optional within the Tire and Wheel plan. The T&W plan covers hitting a pothole and blow up your tires/rims, but doesn't cover scratching the rims w/ curb. Maybe some owners here can confirm it.

Any Infiniti salesman here that can get us a good deal?

·
Registered
3 Posts
That seems like a lot of money $19 x 39 =$741. Can buy a used tire for $40 online, which I have done a few times for my Audi A6.

·
Registered
32 Posts
All,

Anyone bought the Infiniti Tire and Wheel protection plan? How much are you paying? I was quoted $19 a month (for a 39 months lease). I feel like I can get it lower. I park on the city street and with run flat tires and nice rims, I like to get the protection plan.

Note: By reading the Infiniti material, the "cosmetic protection" is optional within the Tire and Wheel plan. The T&W plan covers hitting a pothole and blow up your tires/rims, but doesn't cover scratching the rims w/ curb. Maybe some owners here can confirm it.

Any Infiniti salesman here that can get us a good deal?

I was offered the T&W plan, my dealer had 3 or 4 different plans, it depends on how much coverage you want on the wheels, total coverage or ranging to only flat tire coverage. I didn't take any coverage, seemed pricey to me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts