Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else able to sync text messages with an iPhone? I keep getting an error message about it not being connected, try again later, even though I can make phone calls with the Bluetooth integration.

Is it an issue with iPhone permissions on text messages?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Is it wired in? I hate the feature with a passion, so I never implemented it, but I believe you have to wire the phone in through USB for that to work (works via BT for Android devices - I've no idea why).

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got it. I suspected it was an iPhone issue. On bluetooth settings you need to set it to show notifications for that connection (My-Car).

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have t he same issue. I just put in a request with InTouch support. One thing I found out on my own
is we can receive but not send txt messages and when it comes to the InTouch apps and services, the
IPhone needs to be connected via Apple branded USB cable AND Bluetooth simultaneously.
(that is straight for the InTouch support tech I spoke with). Plus, InTouch was definitely designed
with Android in mind. Most if not all the apps and services work with an Android.

I still haven't determined if the remote engine start app works with the QX30/iPhone combo. On the InTouch
support page is says it works with the QX30, but so far I haven't been able to get it to show up in any of the
apps. In the owners portal you need to subscribe to both InTouch services and apps. I can't get the button
to turn green on the apps even though I've gone in and registered. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Took me several tries but I was able to get my iPhone's text messages today. I really like the function. Appreciate the help on here.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mike are you able to send or respond to received texts? I see my incoming texts (iPhone 6) but cant seem to send responses.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts