Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the option to enable or disable Surround Lighting feature but I haven't noticed a difference between either, does anybody know what it does? I look in owners manual but can't find anything on it.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Beginning on page 2-26 of the owner's manual:

If you have activated the Surround lighting function and the light switch is set to <AUTO>, the following functions are activated when it is dark:

• Surround lighting: the exterior lighting remains lit for 40 seconds after unlocking with the key. If you start the engine, the surround lighting is switched off and automatic headlight mode is activated
  • Exterior lighting delayed switch-off: the exterior lighting remains lit for 60 seconds after the engine is switched off. If you close all the doors and the lift gate, the exterior lighting goes off after 15 seconds.

It's a really nice feature. My QX30 has the LED Package. They should indicate what they mean by "exterior lighting." My low beams do not activate when the surround lighting function is enabled...only the daytime running lamps, the puddle lights on the side mirrors, and the tail lights. Even my puddle lights are angled a little too far away from the vehicle for my liking, but that's a minor complaint.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the LED light package to except for the halogen head lights which I don't understand that. I agree with the puddle lights the light should spread out instead of a spot light on the ground, or at least closer to the door itself.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello. Very new here. I was wondering if there are logo lights for my QX30. Or can I have the puddle lamps cast the logo? My daughter's Mini Copper does that from her mirrors.
Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello. Very new here. I was wondering if there are logo lights for my QX30. Or can I have the puddle lamps cast the logo? My daughter's Mini Copper does that from her mirrors.
Thanks!
aliexpress.com has some logo lights, just search there for "infiniti q30 logo lights"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts