Infiniti QX30 Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
This worked. I had realized that the "Trip" menu had to be highlighted for part 3 to work. For those that are trying to figure it out, you highlight "Trip", but don't hit OK, keep it selected and then do part 3. You will then get to the menu which gives you diagnostic data. And on another note, I don't see this anywhere in the service manual.

Paul
I don't know if I am having a car issue or I am just dumb, but I cannot get this to work. I've tried several dozen times with no results.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I don't know if I am having a car issue or I am just dumb, but I cannot get this to work. I've tried several dozen times with no results.
When you get into the car, you have to press the start button, but not start the engine.

Then highlight, but don't select the "Trip". And when "Trip" is highlighted, press the other two keys in the instructions for three seconds at the same time, and a different menu will show up in the cluster.

Paul

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
If you need me to video-tape it and post instructions via YouTube, I can do so tomorrow.

Paul

·
Registered
62 Posts
If you need me to video-tape it and post instructions via YouTube, I can do so tomorrow.

Paul
I checked you tube, called the dealer and tried it about a million times, including different versions. For whatever reason, it won't work on my car. The dealer is over 100 miles away, and they made a note on my car. I am wondering if this is why I have the service exceeded warning, even after I took it to the dealership.

·
Registered
1 Posts
having same problem, been trying to get rid of service B5 for hours now, searching online and you tube

21 - 25 of 25 Posts