Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone upgraded their rims? or can recommend a virtual configurator/visualizer? interested in seeing some pics of what everyone likes/dislikes

·
Registered
62 Posts
Since the market for our cars is so new, it's probably going to be easier to see what works on a GLA. Those have been around for a few model years now.

I was going to start looking at MB wheels and seeing how much I can pick up a used set for. I think the QX30 wheels are ugly and I spotted a GLA with some AMG 18 inch rims that were way better. It might be difficult to find a set, though. There are some on ebay right now for $1600 + $600 shipping from Germany!

I don't see many GLAs in Oregon. Actually, I've only seen about 6-7 since I bought my QX30 and I've only seen one other QX30 on the road.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought a winter set from the Infinity dealer which combines:
Nokian Hakkapelita tires with Fast FC 04 wheels, 235/45 R19 and I am happy with them.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Didn't upgrade wheels, but did change them to gloss black and I think it looks much better.
Did you buy or lease your car?

I leased mine and I really would prefer the factory wheels to be black. I thought about plastidip, but I don't know how hard it will be to actually peel that crap off. I don't want to get dinged when the lease is up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
has anyone upgraded their rims? or can recommend a virtual configurator/visualizer? interested in seeing some pics of what everyone likes/dislikes
Discount Wheell Warehouse has a ton of rims and tires plus the visualizer you want

1 - 10 of 10 Posts