Infiniti QX30 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

Any recommendations on headlight bulb replacement? We were driving home last night, it was raining hard, and I was struggling seeing the road with the stock headlights. Hoping you guys have any experience with something that’s stronger/ whiter/
brighter?

Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
598 Posts
Several of us have installed the Hikari LED bulbs. You can buy them on Amazon. The color temperature matches the factory LED fog lights, and the light output is better than the factory halogen bulbs. I also found that my headlights were aimed too low, from the factory. I re-aimed them and now my low and high beam performance is much better.

Prior to the LEDs and re-aiming, I felt our QX30 was unsafe to drive at night. Now it's at least usable. It's still not the best headlight system (my Acura and Volvo are SO MUCH BETTER) but it's at least usable.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Several of us have installed the Hikari LED bulbs. You can buy them on Amazon. The color temperature matches the factory LED fog lights, and the light output is better than the factory halogen bulbs. I also found that my headlights were aimed too low, from the factory. I re-aimed them and now my low and high beam performance is much better.

Prior to the LEDs and re-aiming, I felt our QX30 was unsafe to drive at night. Now it's at least usable. It's still not the best headlight system (my Acura and Volvo are SO MUCH BETTER) but it's at least usable.

Thank you! I’ll check these out.

Is re-aiming difficult? I might consider doing that as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
+1 for the Hikari LED bulbs, can confirm bulbs are way better than the factory bulbs that are included.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts