Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone has added a rear spoiler to their rear deck. I’m looking for a style similar to the new Focus RS. Also looking for front spoiler as well. I can’t find anything in the bigger name vendors of carbon/fiberglass parts.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just curious if anyone has added a rear spoiler to their rear deck. I’m looking for a style similar to the new Focus RS. Also looking for front spoiler as well. I can’t find anything in the bigger name vendors of carbon/fiberglass parts.
I realize this is an old thread, but it may help others doing research. I picked up the front-side, and rear-side parts from Larte-Design. They have a whole kit for the QX30, and parts are sold "a la-carte".

Larte-Design for QX30

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
There were a few other roof spoilers I found when I was searching for options....none of which were my taste, but putting them out there for others.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
404 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There were a few other roof spoilers I found when I was searching for options....none of which were my taste, but putting them out there for others.
I’m interested in the spoiler in the “Miami” pics. Can you pm me info where I can buy this? Appreciate it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I’m interested in the spoiler in the “Miami” pics. Can you pm me info where I can buy this? Appreciate it.

Their US location is in Irvine CA. They seem to keep stock of most items. I picked my parts up in-person to avoid shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts