Infiniti QX30 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone has added a rear spoiler to their rear deck. I’m looking for a style similar to the new Focus RS. Also looking for front spoiler as well. I can’t find anything in the bigger name vendors of carbon/fiberglass parts.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just curious if anyone has added a rear spoiler to their rear deck. I’m looking for a style similar to the new Focus RS. Also looking for front spoiler as well. I can’t find anything in the bigger name vendors of carbon/fiberglass parts.
I realize this is an old thread, but it may help others doing research. I picked up the front-side, and rear-side parts from Larte-Design. They have a whole kit for the QX30, and parts are sold "a la-carte".

Larte-Design for QX30

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
There were a few other roof spoilers I found when I was searching for options....none of which were my taste, but putting them out there for others.

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
I’m interested in the spoiler in the “Miami” pics. Can you pm me info where I can buy this? Appreciate it.

Their US location is in Irvine CA. They seem to keep stock of most items. I picked my parts up in-person to avoid shipping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts