Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Be prepared to re-wire those lights. I know the have adapters, but they are not the correct plug. I have the same set installed on my QX30. Installed them when I did the sport upgrade and discovered they were NOT plug n play after everything was back on the car. I have never wired them up because I am very reluctant to splice wires on this vehicle.

Before going through all the install work, access one of your tail lights and check for yourself, I bet the plug-end is the wrong shape.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mine must be different because they don't have a plug. I will use a test light and see what lights up when I do what to make sure the diagram I have is correct. The wireing is nothing compared to accessing the stupid things! Haha

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mine must be different because they don't have a plug. I will use a test light and see what lights up when I do what to make sure the diagram I have is correct. The wireing is nothing compared to accessing the stupid things! Haha
I have a pair to install, as well. I’ll be pulling the heat shield down. Had the rear muffler replaced w/straight pipe, when first purchased, so this approach works for me.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts