Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow Qxers!!

So, I've possitively failed in two projects today haha! Quickly letting you know the first one is the quad exhaust tips (part number 20800-QX30T) which don't fit with the stock muffler, so I'll take it to the muffler shop tomorrow to get help with that:

On the other hand I decided, since I already removed a lot of screws, installing the rear led sequential tail lamps I ordered. It's pretty straighforward until I got to the wiring part. So, do anyone here knows or have a diagram of the actual order of the cables in the plug? (Neg,Brake, Tail, Signal) The way our Infinitis are built, it's really uncomfortable to deal with, even with a tester:

In the lamps the cables are:
Black: Negative
White: Tail
Yellow: Signal
Red: Brake

PD: My bumper looks a little melted I know, I installed black GLA tails glued to the OEM tips, but soeone stole them from me, and needed to heat the bumper :mad: I just moved on and bought another tips... Here's the picture of the tips my QX had before the incident:

·
Super Moderator
419 Posts

Rear Combination Lamp LH (Body Side)

PinColorDescription
1N/A(No Connection)
2YBrake / STOP
3GRTail / Side Marker
4BTurn Signal
5BRGround
6VDiagnostic Circuit

Rear Combination Lamp RH (Body Side)

PinColorDescription
1N/A(No Connection)
2GRBrake / STOP
3OTail / Side Marker
4BTurn Signal
5BRGround
6VDiagnostic Circuit

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Rear Combination Lamp LH (Body Side)

PinColorDescription
1N/A(No Connection)
2YBrake / STOP
3GRTail / Side Marker
4BTurn Signal
5BRGround
6VDiagnostic Circuit

Rear Combination Lamp RH (Body Side)

PinColorDescription
1N/A(No Connection)
2GRBrake / STOP
3OTail / Side Marker
4BTurn Signal
5BRGround
6VDiagnostic Circuit
Thanks for your quick detailed reply as always!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi fellow Qxers!!

So, I've possitively failed in two projects today haha! Quickly letting you know the first one is the quad exhaust tips (part number 20800-QX30T) which don't fit with the stock muffler, so I'll take it to the muffler shop tomorrow to get help with that:
View attachment 2449
View attachment 2450
View attachment 2451
View attachment 2455

On the other hand I decided, since I already removed a lot of screws, installing the rear led sequential tail lamps I ordered. It's pretty straighforward until I got to the wiring part. So, do anyone here knows or have a diagram of the actual order of the cables in the plug? (Neg,Brake, Tail, Signal) The way our Infinitis are built, it's really uncomfortable to deal with, even with a tester:
View attachment 2452
View attachment 2453
View attachment 2454
In the lamps the cables are:
Black: Negative
White: Tail
Yellow: Signal
Red: Brake

PD: My bumper looks a little melted I know, I installed black GLA tails glued to the OEM tips, but soeone stole them from me, and needed to heat the bumper :mad: I just moved on and bought another tips... Here's the picture of the tips my QX had before the incident:
View attachment 2456
View attachment 2457
Where did you get the LEDs?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts