Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
unfortunately Nissan really does intend to CVT EVERYTHING!!!

The Q30 and QX30 likely will drop the seven-speed automatic transmission that Mercedes uses in its version of the architecture, replacing it with an automatic or continuously variable transmission supplied by Nissan affiliate Jatco.

·
Registered
28 Posts
great way to kill interest in this, 7-speed automatic is the way to really go, although this would be more along the lines of a family vehicle... a 7-speed auto would help.

·
Registered
14 Posts
transmissions don't matter much to me, i'm just looking for a cool and functional commuter, as long as it drives good and doesn't give me problems i'll take it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
transmissions don't matter much to me, i'm just looking for a cool and functional commuter, as long as it drives good and doesn't give me problems i'll take it.
do you think we could see a concept of the qx30 sometime within the next few months?

·
Registered
14 Posts
do you think we could see a concept of the qx30 sometime within the next few months?
it doesn't seem to be as much of a priority as the q30 is and the last concept they showed off not long ago which is nothing like what a qx30 would be like.

·
Registered
28 Posts
That's what I was thinking.

Plus aside from being a priority, the Q30 is clearly well past the the QX30 when it comes development, we even seen the Q30 concept

·
Registered
14 Posts
Of course.

Now as far as information goes it could be dead for some time until the shows come around which then we may see something more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts