Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
I watched this the day it was posted. If I recall correctly, his review vehicle was the Q30/Sport model. While we don't get too many severe winter storms here in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area, I elected for AWD based on the driving characteristics and elevated suspension.

His comparison with the GLA is spot on. There's no way a similarly-optioned GLA would have fit my budget. The driving dynamics of the QX30 are slightly better. I am still in the break-in period of my vehicle so I have not revved past 4,000 RPM, but one thing I noticed in the GLA was the turbo whistle/intake noise was much more prominent, which I definitely enjoyed. >:D

Reactions: Jcbama85

·
Registered
6 Posts
I agree Zee. This is the best luxury deal on the planet. Fully loaded, my lease payment is approx. $375/mo.USD with zero down. Lots of Toys for less $$$$. AWD perfect for Canadian winters. Great gas mileage too, eh.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am not a big Infiniti fan, but leased QX30 because it was simply the best value during the month when I needed a new car.

I used to do auto leasing broker as a side job, and I leased my QX30 Premium AWD with all options (MSRP $45k-ish) with $0 down, $0 out of pocket when signing and I pay $310 a month. (39 months/10k miles a year)

Just passed 1000 miles, and so far this is good for $310 a month.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I am not a big Infiniti fan, but leased QX30 because it was simply the best value during the month when I needed a new car.

I used to do auto leasing broker as a side job, and I leased my QX30 Premium AWD with all options (MSRP $45k-ish) with $0 down, $0 out of pocket when signing and I pay $310 a month. (39 months/10k miles a year)

Just passed 1000 miles, and so far this is good for $310 a month.
I'm going to have to get in touch with you for my next lease. That's a really good payment!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm going to have to get in touch with you for my next lease. That's a really good payment!
Yup, sure thing. I might be able to help you to save some $$$ for your next lease.

My QX30's lease term is 39 month, so I will probably trade this in to a different dealership around 35-36 months to avoid paying yearly auto registration/state inspection and get something else.

I have my eyes on the new M5 AWD so hopefully BMW can put out a good residual/money factor on them.

Reactions: Chris92SE
1 - 6 of 6 Posts