Infiniti QX30 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2018 Infiniti QX30 Premium (Mother's Car)
163 Posts
I lost my qx30 key now the dealership is saying the key is on back order. Where can I get a key cut?
I would check eBay or other websites that sell parts for this car.

· Registered
1 Posts
I lost my only key for my QX 30 almost a month ago now… the car is at the dealership and they say there is a nationwide problem with the program? At this point I don’t know what to believe anymore… has anyone else been told that?

· Registered
3 Posts
I lost my only key for my QX 30 almost a month ago now… the car is at the dealership and they say there is a nationwide problem with the program? At this point I don’t know what to believe anymore… has anyone else been told that?
I was told the same thing a couple weeks ago after the dealership had my QX 30 for 3 weeks in Brooklyn. They made the key but couldn’t programme it even after the engineers at Infiniti updated the software. If you find a solution please let me know

· Registered
3 Posts
If you are in the NY or NJ area I went to Circle Infiniti in NJ yesterday and they were able to make and program a key for me in an hour. Hope this helps! I have a 2018 qx30 premium

· Registered
78 Posts
Find ur local locksmith that has experience n no problems making high security keys. You will save a bunch of money n time. My dad is a locksmith n makes high security keys every day for dealerships so they can turn around n sucker you guys for double triple or whatever they feel like charging you that day!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts