Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can really spot the family resemblance with the Mercedes GLA and A class. The Qx30/Q30 spotted in the snow!

·
Registered
28 Posts
it's too bad there's no way to clearly make out what model of winter tires they're using unless someone here really knows their stuff and can tell just by looking at the tread pattern

·
Registered
209 Posts
After seeing the Q60 concept, i wonder if we could see the design of the QX30 look like it has progressed more than the Q50... if you guys know what i mean.

·
Registered
21 Posts
After seeing the Q60 concept, i wonder if we could see the design of the QX30 look like it has progressed more than the Q50... if you guys know what i mean.
that's more than likely to happen although i wouldn't mind it just looked like the Q50 without much progression in design
might be something they can save for later.

·
Super Moderator
363 Posts
To be re-released in a couple years with the VQ Turbo engine and (hopefully not) a CVT
It's an Infiniti/Nissan product, so it will almost certainly be ruined by a CVT.

Infiniti/Nissan are only capable of developing two products, in-house:

1. Extremely old designs, with minor, if any, face lifts.
  2. CVT garbage
If you look at the entire lineup, their "best" vehicle was engineered by Mercedes (QX30). Everything else is either a ridiculously old design (Q50, Q60, Q70, QX60, QX80), and/or it's got a garbage transmission (QX50, QX60). The one "interesting" SUV that Infiniti designed in-house was the QX70, and they discontinued it!

Even the 370z has been ignored by Nissan, with no major changes in at least 10 years.

The QX50 went from being an okay-driving vehicle (but one of the most ugly vehicles on the road) to a good-looking vehicle with a garbage transmission, zero driving joy, and a wildcard of an engine that sacrifices potential reliability to add complexity without any benefit, in return.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts