Infiniti QX30 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
Hope everyone is safe and well
I am having some issues with my QX30 (late 2017 model) where the cameras are not working.
I went to the hidden menu and I ran the diagnostics and I got some errors. I took some pictures of the display and I am attaching them

Any help guys?
Where should I start?

thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi everyone. Just an update on this. I removed the negative battery pole for 20 mins. I put it back on and it start working.
I went through the diagnostic menu and still I am getting the same errors as the screenshot but cameras are working now...It is so confusing. Any ideas as to what this might be?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi everyone. Just an update on this. I removed the negative battery pole for 20 mins. I put it back on and it start working.
I went through the diagnostic menu and still I am getting the same errors as the screenshot but cameras are working now...It is so confusing. Any ideas as to what this might be?
I'm really sorry for hijacking your comment and not having an answer, but can you tell me how to access the "hidden menu"? I tried searching old posts and couldn't find instruction. Hope your issues work out!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm really sorry for hijacking your comment and not having an answer, but can you tell me how to access the "hidden menu"? I tried searching old posts and couldn't find instruction. Hope your issues work out!
Hi buddy. All good. Looks like my problem is unique and nobody experienced it in the forum here. :)
Happy to help even if you do not provide a solution to my problem

Here is a guide how to enter the hidden menu

1 - 4 of 4 Posts