Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing extremely deep mind you, but the Infiniti QX30 that is bring test driven by The Irish Sun seems to be handling the snow and ice very wheel. Mostly thanks to its Intelligent All-Wheel Drive system that shifts power where needed. This is good news for those who gets snowfall every year, but of course a nice set of winter tires goes as long way as well.

The test driver claims the "All-wheel-drive luxury compact crossover makes light work on the snow and ice that tried its best to bring Ireland to a standstill".

TRACTION STATIONS Driving in a winter wonderland is snow worries in the INFINITI QX30

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have a set of Blizzaks that I plan on putting on my future QX30 and given the tech it has already for holding its own this could very well be one of the better vehicles I have driven in winter.... and I have driven a lot in my time.

·
Registered
107 Posts
You all sound like amateurs! I am from Atlanta, and no one knows how to drive in snow better than folks from Georgia. Ha! I kid. My wife is from Vermont, though, and swore by Hakkapeliittta's for snow tires. They make a version for the QX30:

https://www.nokiantires.com/winter-tires/nokian-hakkapeliitta-r2/

I did drive my AWD through almost a 1/4 inch of snow on the road a few weeks ago. It was fun in the QX30!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts