Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you guys think the design might change overtime as infiniti keeps making changes to it's design language?

What could the end product we see end up looking like?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I think that the body contours on the side will not be as prominent but I'm hoping that the general body style will stay the same. I think that the QX30 is at the forefront of Infiniti's new design language though. it is Infiniti's other vehicles that will be doing more of the changing.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's fair enough, but I do hope they stick to a belt line like on the Q30 concept, just love the way it brings the side profile design together.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I think that the body contours on the side will not be as prominent but I'm hoping that the general body style will stay the same. I think that the QX30 is at the forefront of Infiniti's new design language though. it is Infiniti's other vehicles that will be doing more of the changing.
Hopefully it is going to be significant enough to the brand when it comes to design, just don't want it to be all cookie cutter.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looking at the q50 will be a good thing to do as it's the only production model with the brands new design

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looking at the q50 will be a good thing to do as it's the only production model with the brands new design
That helps,
but with vehicles that have different proportions there will be some differences. Just have to look at a Q50 and let your imagination run wild.

·
Registered
104 Posts
That is a beautiful vehicle. The wheel arches are looking a bit Jaguar to me.

I think that the QX30 will have some more folds and peaks than the Q80 concept which is more smoothed out.

·
Registered
21 Posts
It does look a bit british but still uniquely Infiniti, a great look coming from a japanese car maker of all car makers to come out with a design like that.

·
Registered
21 Posts
which concept is that?
haven't been keeping up with news for a while.
looks like something that can be turned into a panamera rival
Whether that panamera statement of yours it true or not.... I want to see it happen!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts