Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Infiniti will unveil the QX30 concept at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show in March. WE still don't have info on the powertrain or specs of the vehicle, but we did get a look at the back of the concept thanks to a teaser photo.

Not too much more to say than that. We will have to wait for the Geneva Motor Show to see the full package.

Infiniti QX30 Concept Teased Before Geneva Debut » AutoGuide.com News

Here is a shot of the Q30 concepts rear for a comparison of how these two similar models are different from one another.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Not too many differences here looking at the rear ends of both. Main differences in design is how the lower portion is. I'm not surprised however, expected design from one model to the other to have a "cookie-cutter" approach.

·
Registered
14 Posts
while there are a lot of similarities...

there's enough going on to easily distinguish one from the other.
even if the QX30 didn't have QX30 badges, someone who fully understands what the Q30 is aimed to be would make no mistake at thinking the QX30 concept we see here a Q30.

·
Registered
28 Posts
while there are a lot of similarities...

there's enough going on to easily distinguish one from the other.
even if the QX30 didn't have QX30 badges, someone who fully understands what the Q30 is aimed to be would make no mistake at thinking the QX30 concept we see here a Q30.
yeah I agree... i guess people just expect there to be more differences between the two, which is fair.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Its going to be interesting how it will compare to the Mercedes GLA. I've seen a couple spy videos on YouTube showing the car all wrapped up being shadowed by the GLA. I bet the Infiniti will look much nicer. Can't wait to see it in person.

·
Registered
28 Posts
That it will, something i also have been thinking about.

But one thing for sure is those chasing a Mercedes status, will go for the GLA, as to them Infiniti, Lexus, and the like is frowned upon :D

I have a feeling this will be a GREAT GLA alternative.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts