Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some of the cars with which the QX30 should be competing with once it comes out.

Mercedes-Benz GLA

Audi Q3

BMW X1

What else do you guys think will compete with the QX30?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Lincoln MKC will find its way into this competition as will the Lexus NX. Actually even the Buick Encore has to be considered. As much as Infiniti would like to be roped in with the big boys they just don't offer the same type of quality and branding as the others...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's also unclear exactly what the price will be of the QX30. For example, it's not clear if the QX30 will compete more with the Audi Q5 or the Audi Q3. Will it compete more with the X3, or the X1?

·
Registered
63 Posts
its based on the Mercedes GLA, so it will be in that segment. Which is Q3 and X1's domain. But as I saif above Infiniti doens't really belong with the higher up luxury brands...

Price will need to be below the GLA if they hope to sell even 1.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Who knows how good the GLA will be though. The CLA sold well at first but now people are not as happy with it. If the GLA is also a cheap looking car, maybe the QX30 can capitalize and steal some sales that MB though they had locked up.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Who knows how good the GLA will be though. The CLA sold well at first but now people are not as happy with it. If the GLA is also a cheap looking car, maybe the QX30 can capitalize and steal some sales that MB though they had locked up.
well its not that people are unhappy with the CLA its that they're happier with the A3 ;) I wouldn't call the GLA a cheap looking car, its style is certainly elegant enough, however if the interior is anything like CLA I might have to agree ;)

·
Registered
209 Posts
^ that's it.

The CLA is nice, but the A3 sedan is just nicer and looking at what people who have real experience with them have to say, you'll see much less complaints about the A3

1 - 8 of 8 Posts