Infiniti QX30 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 QX30 Premium
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my certified pre-owned QX30 with 23,000 miles on it June of 2021! This car is a dream to drive and the cert pre-owned warranty is awesome too! I've had trouble with coolant issues which is how I found this forum. The dealer obviously has paid for every visit ( about to going in again 3rd time for coolant issues) and given me a loaner (which is one more reason to love INFINITI) but its just been frustrating having that coolant light come on constantly

·
Registered
Infiniti Qx30
37 Posts
So your coolant is disappearing? How often does this happen?

Within two years, I was adding liquid to the tank because it was slightly reduced and the message about the lack of liquid was displayed.
I do not have any leaks.
My brother-in-law had 4 Qx30 cars and that problem too.
I am not sure if the coolant is evaporating and therefore it is decreasing.

·
Registered
Infiniti Qx30
37 Posts
I looked at the cooling system in my qx30.
I noticed that the conduit from the tank to the radiator is slightly damp and has a white coating. In the place of the stub pipe at the cooler, but not on the coupling, but in the place where it is thermally clamped. It seems to me that under the influence of temperature it loosens and then the liquid leaks and therefore there is less of it with time.

Someday I will buy a new cable and replace it. I'll see if it helps.

Auto part Composite material Bicycle part Metal Fashion accessory

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.