Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Any Suggestions for my Infiniti QX30 all weather car mats. Please provide me any pointers for purchasing nice & good quality all weather QX30 car mats.

·
Super Moderator
403 Posts
Hi,
Any Suggestions for my Infiniti QX30 all weather car mats. Please provide me any pointers for purchasing nice & good quality all weather QX30 car mats.
We negotiated for the "genuine" Infiniti all weather mats when we purchased our QX30. So far we've been extremely pleased with them. They fit perfectly, and provide good protection. I would recommend them.

Reactions: Ron and pavy

·
Registered
123 Posts
I also got the Infiniti ones, which are good. It would be nice if they came up a bit higher for the driver's mat, but overall, I'm happy with them.

·
Super Moderator
403 Posts
Weathertech has a very nice set of floorliner for the QX30.
I haven’t tried the QX30 version, but I’ve had terrible experience with Weathertech in a couple other vehicles. I don’t understand how they get such a loyal following. Their product starts out nice, but it quickly ripples and the edges turn to crap and the fit starts to suck. NEVER AGAIN!

Reactions: Ron

·
Registered
6 Posts
I too opted for the factory all weather mats and have found them a perfect fit and high quality

·
Registered
35 Posts
I bought a full set of all weather mats from a company called TOUGHPRO. The set included front, rear and cargo mats. The full set costs about as much as only the Infiniti fronts. They are cut vehicle specific and fit great. They have a honeycomb pattern that’s supposed to catch dirt and liquids.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts