Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
I heard Infiniti might be pushing the Q60 coupe a bit up in size, if true, it might make smaller Infiniti coupe slot in even better under the future Q60

·
Registered
209 Posts
you maybe be on to something with that mention of a CLA style sedan, and I recall hearing something about that a while ago. It would slot perfectly into the segment...possibly pissing off ILX owners a bit more :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you maybe be on to something with that mention of a CLA style sedan, and I recall hearing something about that a while ago. It would slot perfectly into the segment...possibly pissing off ILX owners a bit more :D
I think the ILX is a very good car. Peppy 4 cylinder with DCT and AWD, I don't quite get why it doesn't get more love...

·
Registered
209 Posts
I know for one, when it was released it wasn't impressive at all, leading acura to make big changes, bigger than your typical initial model year to second model year changes. Then following that even bigger changes.

CLA and A3 sedan shoot the ILX further down. Been seeing more A3 sedans than ILX's and ILX's came out way before!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts