Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone.
Hoping to get some guidance. I've got a Q30 Tech with factory LED lights. However, the passenger side daytime running lights upper brow section has stopped working. Can this be repaired with a bulb change or fuse check etc..? I don't particularly want to buy a whole headlight unit. All the other lights in the unit work fine including the lower section of the day time running light. I've attached a pic.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
403 Posts
Are you still in warranty? If so, this should be covered.

·
Super Moderator
403 Posts
That's unfortunate.

AFAIK the headlights are only sold as sealed units. The headlamp system on these vehicles is quite complex. There is actually a headlamp control unit embedded in the front combination lamp. This headlamp control unit receives and interprets CAN-Bus data to control headlamp functions.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Managed to get it fixed under warranty.. 🙂
The led headlamps are very expensive.. just over £1000 for the unit itself.. glad I didn't have to pay that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello there, im have this same issue with my dtrl on the passenger side. How did you fix the issue? Kindly appreciate if you can get back to me

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello there, im have this same issue with my dtrl on the passenger side. How did you fix the issue? Kindly appreciate if you can get back to me
Hi. I managed to get it fixed under warranty. Don't think there was a simple fix. The units are quite expensive and are sealed units. Try calling the dealers if you are out of warranty and see of they can do a deal as these units are supposed to last the lifetime of the car. Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts