Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, we purchased a used 2017 QX30 this weekend from a Mazda dealer. I have a few questions. They indicated that the radio was premium sound - does that mean that it has Bose speakers? What is supposed to be in the back under the the trunk cover (not sure what to call it). It looks like a wheel and a box go in there, but nothing is in there. Does anyone know how we can confirm that run flats are on the car? The salesman did not know, so we negotiated a spare tire, but I'm not sure it will even fit in that spot in the back of the car. Thank you in advance and I sure appreciate reading the forum.

·
Super Moderator
431 Posts
If you have Bose it would say so on the tweeters on the front doors.

Under the load floor in the cargo area is a subwoofer module (at least on Bose vehicles). The subwoofer would prevent a spare tire from fitting under the load floor.

To ensure you have run flat tires, check the brand/model of tires... it should be clearly marked on the sidewalk. You can google the brand/model to confirm.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! Do you know, can you have "premium sound" without Bose? There seems to be so many options on this vehicle.

·
Super Moderator
431 Posts
Thank you! Do you know, can you have "premium sound" without Bose? There seems to be so many options on this vehicle.
AFAIK, no.

Which trim level do you have?

Base and Luxury trims had standard audio.

Premium and Sport trims had Bose "premium" audio.

Reactions: Rapidfirerob4

·
Registered
74 Posts
I guess it depends on what your definition of "premium" is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts