Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love my new 2018 QX30. I live in rural NW Florida and the first QX30 in the county. Only complaint is the a/c is neither intuitive nor user friendly.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have had mine for a year and have yet to see another one in my city or county. I am over 100 miles from the only dealer in the state, so Infinitis are somewhat uncommon, anyway.

You get used to the buttons. I feel that they are a bit too low on the center stack. Actually, if you put it on Auto, it seems to put the AC on, even in the winter.

·
Registered
123 Posts
A/C is used to dehumidify the air, too. That's why it's always on, even in the winter, when you use Auto. If you set it to Auto, and then turn off the A/C, I think it'll stay off then, but still stay in Auto for heating/cooling. I'll actually try this out myself and see.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Congrats on the new QX30. I usually just leave the A/C on, and set the auto temperature to 72 ±1 degrees.

Reactions: pavy

·
Super Moderator
404 Posts
Not only does the A/C help remove excess humidity from the air, but the refrigerant contains lubricants and running the compressor helps keep it lubricated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts