Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Certified CarPlay and Android Auto Unavi Anyway GO
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'm located in Houston, TX and I'm in the process of ordering this product for my 2017 Inifniti QX30. When I go to check out there's an option for 'Will Call'. Should I choose that option or click the $15 shipping method? I'm wanting to bring the navigation system to Texas Auto Trim. Please advise - thank you!

Hi there!

"Will Call" means that the customer plans on picking up the order from our office. Since you are located in Texas, you can select one of the shipping options(i.e. standard ground, 3-day, 2-day etc.).

We will ship the product to the shipping address you input--this could be either your home address or the shop address(if you are set on the shop for install).

Please feel free to send us an e-mail([email protected]) or write us back on the forum if you have more questions, thanks:)

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm located in Houston, TX and I'm in the process of ordering this product for my 2017 Inifniti QX30. When I go to check out there's an option for 'Will Call'. Should I choose that option or click the $15 shipping method? I'm wanting to bring the navigation system to Texas Auto Trim. Please advise - thank you!
I want to do the same with my 2019 - have it installed at Texas Auto Trim - maybe let's try to go together and get a better deal??

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi there!

"Will Call" means that the customer plans on picking up the order from our office. Since you are located in Texas, you can select one of the shipping options(i.e. standard ground, 3-day, 2-day etc.).

We will ship the product to the shipping address you input--this could be either your home address or the shop address(if you are set on the shop for install).

Please feel free to send us an e-mail([email protected]) or write us back on the forum if you have more questions, thanks:)
I already paid the $15 shipping charge when I did the pre-order totaling $24, so I when I paid the balance I selected will call.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Has anyone (outside of SoCal) installed their unit yet? The quotes I'm getting seem kind of high $250-300, but I guess that also doesn't seem unreasonable. I'm in the MD/DC area if that helps at all. If anyone has a recommendation for an installer that can beat that range, would love to hear it!

·
Registered
42 Posts
working ok so far, but its resetting the clock on the radio for some reason :(

EDIT: nevermind all good!! setting the instrument cluster clock is very strange.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts