Infiniti QX30 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the 2017 model and an iPhone 6S plus. I use my phone for music. The phone will connect to the car about half the time. Are there any tricks for getting my phone to connect every time? It?s very frustrating.

·
Super Moderator
612 Posts
I have the 2017 model and an iPhone 6S plus. I use my phone for music. The phone will connect to the car about half the time. Are there any tricks for getting my phone to connect every time? It?s very frustrating.
Try a different phone (friend or family member). I had an iPhone 6S that had the same problem and replacing the phone resolved it. I didn’t want to get a new phone, but once I finally did I wish I had done it sooner. Having a hassle-free experience is valuable! Apparently it’s a somewhat common issue when they get old.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 12 pro max and had the 11 Pro before and had the same issue you’re having. By chance are you also experiencing audio issues such as the speakers cutting out on one side regardless of audio source?

·
Registered
2018 Infiniti QX30 Premium (Mother's Car)
141 Posts
I have a 12 pro max and had the 11 Pro before and had the same issue you’re having. By chance are you also experiencing audio issues such as the speakers cutting out on one side regardless of audio source?
It's a common issue with iPhones among a lot of cars (such as the Mazda CX-5 for example). It might be something to do with the settings of the phone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts