Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Infiniti has now lost their Head and Interim Head in just under a month. Andy Palmer has just taken off to head up Aston Martin.

One of two thoughts here, either the head of Infinti is a relatively figure head position micro managed by Ghosen, or Infiniti is in real trouble without a rudder...

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm sure that there are people beneath Palmer that can take over.

I would probably move to Aston Martin as well if I had a job leading Infiniti.

·
Registered
209 Posts
i don't think they're really in trouble, they probably had a whole team dedicated to this that can take on most of it. but it does help to have someone like andy to lead

·
Registered
63 Posts
So then if you guys dont think Infinti is in trouble then you think the head of infinti is a figure head position? I certainly do.. For some reason Infiniti has never been allowed to walk its own line, I think the problem starts with a G and ends with a hosen...

·
Registered
104 Posts
So then if you guys dont think Infinti is in trouble then you think the head of infinti is a figure head position? I certainly do.. For some reason Infiniti has never been allowed to walk its own line, I think the problem starts with a G and ends with a hosen...
Isn't it possible that it isn't a figurehead position but they do have someone competent enough to take over?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts