Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wanting to either paint, replace and/or blackout the non-matching parts on the exterior, starting with the front/rear bumper area (image below shows the part of the bumpers I'm talking about). Anyone know what the best approach would be? I tried looking up the parts to see how much they are and to see if they come in a different color. The Sport model is different, but not sure the parts would match up. Any thoughts? Would paint work? Or Plasti Dip?

I'm also thinking about doing the side mirror caps (the Premium has a silver color regardless of paint color), maybe the rails and the silver molding around the windows.

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
I've been wanting to either paint, replace and/or blackout the non-matching parts on the exterior, starting with the front/rear bumper area (image below shows the part of the bumpers I'm talking about). Anyone know what the best approach would be? I tried looking up the parts to see how much they are and to see if they come in a different color. The Sport model is different, but not sure the parts would match up. Any thoughts? Would paint work? Or Plasti Dip?

I'm also thinking about doing the side mirror caps (the Premium has a silver color regardless of paint color), maybe the rails and the silver molding around the windows.
Plastic dip it, but i am sure it will look a bit ghetto.

If I were you, i would custom wrap it if it i s not a lease.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts