Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Infiniti QX30 Premium (Mother's Car)
124 Posts
Funny part is it wasn't an issue before the first check engine light. When I left the dealer the first time and it popped up a service manager told me the car was probably cold and it would be ok once it warmed up. Funny that when the polar vortex rolled through in Wisconsin at 15 below zero I never got this error. Guess its first real winter broke it. Oh well just fix it and we'll see what pops up next. No different when they didn't know how the rear fog light's worked. I thought a LED was out and it turn out it was a Europe thing.
Hey at least you're getting a coolant change for free as well. It only took them a couple hours at most for us and they changed our oil at the same time too.

·
Registered
2017 Infiniti QX 30 Sport
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
They're gonna do what their gonna do but they should have caught this when they were doing the initial work. Unfortunately I only have one dealership to work with in my area so I hope they do me right. I wasn't too happy that they didn't have Saturday service hours. It cuts into my work week which basically takes money out of my pockets.

·
Super Moderator
494 Posts
If the code wasn’t set when they last looked at it, how do you expect them to catch it?

·
Registered
2017 Infiniti QX 30 Sport
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Well they ended up replacing the expansion tank. Not sure the did a complete fluid exchange. On the plus side I wasn't charged for the fuel surcharge since the courtesy car they gave me had a low fuel warning and I had to add fuel myself.
It's gonna be a long 4 years with this one.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts