Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

New to the forum, from sunny South Florida. Looking to help this community with my Infiniti knowledge.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Welcome, fellow genius.

Do you know Mercedes? Methinks that may be more helpful on this forum. I keep muddling through on QX30 presentations and deliveries.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome, fellow genius.

Do you know Mercedes? Methinks that may be more helpful on this forum. I keep muddling through on QX30 presentations and deliveries.
This Qx30 is my first venture into Mercedes land. A couple of employees in my dealer have bought Qx30s for themselves so we are gathering more knowledge that way. A bit different from what we are used to but they are loving them!

·
Registered
209 Posts
This Qx30 is my first venture into Mercedes land. A couple of employees in my dealer have bought Qx30s for themselves so we are gathering more knowledge that way. A bit different from what we are used to but they are loving them!
Any insight on what employee pricing is like? I bet those guys get some steep discount!
Even better if it was some year end clear out model but of course its way too early for that to be happening.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any insight on what employee pricing is like? I bet those guys get some steep discount!
Even better if it was some year end clear out model but of course its way too early for that to be happening.
We get special employee pricing through our employer. They own dealerships with 12 different brands so we have deals for all of them. The lease deals for QX30s are great this month, so even better to us!

·
Super Moderator
404 Posts
We get special employee pricing through our employer. They own dealerships with 12 different brands so we have deals for all of them. The lease deals for QX30s are great this month, so even better to us!
There are different levels/types of "Employee" pricing.

What Lmaggio describes is "Dealership Employee" pricing -- basically for employees of dealerships who sell Infiniti/Nissan products. There is also "Vendor Employee" pricing -- for employees of companies that Infiniti/Nissan use as vendors. My wife qualifies for the "vendor employee" pricing. Then there is "Infiniti/Nissan Employee" pricing. Pricing/incentives is different, depending on which "employee" tier you fall into.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to Infiniti and this forum

Hi all, bought a QX30 in November. Love it. Just had an issue with rear camera staying on, and forum gave me the answer (don't put car in R too soon after starting, let computer boot). Glad this forum is here!
Sami

1 - 9 of 9 Posts