Infiniti QX30 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As titled, I'm a newbie planning to buy a 2019 QX 30 Essential. The unit seems pretty impressive, buy I find mixed reviews everywhere i search. Before I get in way over my head, I'd really appreciate any candid comments, advice, aftermarket upgrades, etc that might be important to someone in my position.
Thanks, and I look forward to spending more time as a forum member.

Regards,
Steve

·
Registered
13 Posts
As titled, I'm a newbie planning to buy a 2019 QX 30 Essential. The unit seems pretty impressive, buy I find mixed reviews everywhere i search. Before I get in way over my head, I'd really appreciate any candid comments, advice, aftermarket upgrades, etc that might be important to someone in my position.
Thanks, and I look forward to spending more time as a forum member.

Regards,
Steve
Welcome. As I've said before you'll learn alot. I have a 2018 QX30 that I just bought off my lease. I love it. I have read the same mixed reviews. I have not had any problem. I am intrigued that it has Mercedes Benz mechanicals. I haven't done any after market things to. Just the way it is is fine. Plus I'm passed doing things like that. I did get the extended warranty as you may have read. With today vehicles I feel protected. Lots of electronics and computer chips! Enjoy the car. It's alot of fun

·
Registered
2018 Infiniti QX30 Premium (Mother's Car)
141 Posts
I too would recommend a warranty. Our car has been great, other than needing a new coolant reservoir sensor (required new coolant, and a new coolant reservoir), and a new connector/wire for the PCM. We had it all covered under the warranty, so we've been fine. It's a really peppy car and even fits bigger guys like myself lol.

·
Registered
50 Posts
He is right. If the car would of needed the warranty like that, we wouldnt of bought it in the first place. But then again, the car hasn't been around long enough to know about its reliability issues.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome. As I've said before you'll learn alot. I have a 2018 QX30 that I just bought off my lease. I love it. I have read the same mixed reviews. I have not had any problem. I am intrigued that it has Mercedes Benz mechanicals. I haven't done any after market things to. Just the way it is is fine. Plus I'm passed doing things like that. I did get the extended warranty as you may have read. With today vehicles I feel protected. Lots of electronics and computer chips! Enjoy the car. It's alot of fun
It looks like that 2019 Essential is still in play for a spot in my garage! The latest question of concern to my wife is does this vehicle come from the factory with CarPlay? Standard equipment or option?
Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts