Infiniti QX30 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As titled, I'm a newbie planning to buy a 2019 QX 30 Essential. The unit seems pretty impressive, buy I find mixed reviews everywhere i search. Before I get in way over my head, I'd really appreciate any candid comments, advice, aftermarket upgrades, etc that might be important to someone in my position.
Thanks, and I look forward to spending more time as a forum member.

Regards,
Steve

·
Registered
16 Posts
As titled, I'm a newbie planning to buy a 2019 QX 30 Essential. The unit seems pretty impressive, buy I find mixed reviews everywhere i search. Before I get in way over my head, I'd really appreciate any candid comments, advice, aftermarket upgrades, etc that might be important to someone in my position.
Thanks, and I look forward to spending more time as a forum member.

Regards,
Steve
Welcome. As I've said before you'll learn alot. I have a 2018 QX30 that I just bought off my lease. I love it. I have read the same mixed reviews. I have not had any problem. I am intrigued that it has Mercedes Benz mechanicals. I haven't done any after market things to. Just the way it is is fine. Plus I'm passed doing things like that. I did get the extended warranty as you may have read. With today vehicles I feel protected. Lots of electronics and computer chips! Enjoy the car. It's alot of fun

·
Registered
2018 Infiniti QX30 Premium (Mother's Car)
151 Posts
I too would recommend a warranty. Our car has been great, other than needing a new coolant reservoir sensor (required new coolant, and a new coolant reservoir), and a new connector/wire for the PCM. We had it all covered under the warranty, so we've been fine. It's a really peppy car and even fits bigger guys like myself lol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome. As I've said before you'll learn alot. I have a 2018 QX30 that I just bought off my lease. I love it. I have read the same mixed reviews. I have not had any problem. I am intrigued that it has Mercedes Benz mechanicals. I haven't done any after market things to. Just the way it is is fine. Plus I'm passed doing things like that. I did get the extended warranty as you may have read. With today vehicles I feel protected. Lots of electronics and computer chips! Enjoy the car. It's alot of fun
It looks like that 2019 Essential is still in play for a spot in my garage! The latest question of concern to my wife is does this vehicle come from the factory with CarPlay? Standard equipment or option?
Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.