Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I'm Giulio and wanted to say hi. I just picked up my Chestnut Bronze, Graphite Nappa interior, Nav. Love this car so far. I was coming out of a Q60 and wanted something with a little more room, and sporty. So it's a fun little car to drive. Mine did come with the push button start. Interesting thing about the rear fog lights, only the left side lights up, odd I guess. I'll post pic soon.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome! You'll find the QX30 is a lot of fun to drive and pretty dang practical too.

I love the single foglamp in the rear. I use it instead of brake tapping to get people to stop tailgating me. Works great.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Saabs apparently light up both rear fogs, but then again, when was the last time you seen one ;)

Welcome to the forums though and congratulations. Glad to see you're liking it so far. How many miles do you have on it ?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have the same color with the Teak package. I get a lot of positive comments about my color and interior. I never see the back of my own car, so the rear fog light isn't something I notice. I have it in my contract that the dealer will install a push button start when it becomes available. Hopefully, they will get the part in. That is definitely the most annoying thing -- being able to get into and lock the car with the key in my pocket, but having to get the key out to start it.

Enjoy your ride!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts