Infiniti QX30 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased a QX30, I've only had the car 2 wks and I've been back and forth to the dealer 3 times but what I have found from picking the car up from the dealer this weekend( I didnt check up under the hood until I got home bc that's not wht they had the car for
Automotive design Luxury vehicle Metal Carbon Machine
this particular time) is unacceptable and I will be returning the car This weekend due to the fact that I work from 8 - 5 and the dealer close at 5pm and I'm an hour away but I just want your opinion on this matter

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
I assume you bought this car used?

Is it possible this damage existed when you bought the car? Or are you sure the dealer caused it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It probably was there but the dealer knew of the situation. I no longer want the car.

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
It probably was there but the dealer knew of the situation. I no longer want the car.
Okay.

Best of luck with your next vehicle.

·
Registered
2018 Infiniti QX30 Premium (Mother's Car)
133 Posts
Looks like an animal was chewing on it or something. Best of luck with returning the car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Typical mouse or rat gnawing.
I would seal the cable with liquid electrical tape and inspect other areas for rodent damage.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Def. looks like rodent chewed the cable. This is a ground cable so it can easily be taped over or replaced... Question is what other wires have the rodents have chewed thru... hence, other issues you may be having with the car. A friend had squirrels chew thru the engine wire harness... Twice! It's very common.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not sure when the car was turned in 3 weeks 2.5 wks ago....haven't heard anything about the wires only tht they will put me in another vehicle (really) I'll never consider doing business with that dealer again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts