Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, I picked up my QX30 AWD on Saturday and I'm thrilled, I got a used one (2K) with all service records and a great price (long story but sweet deal for me). I do have a question referent to the road side assistance and In-touch services......are they transferable to me? from past owner if so what do I do to get them? the car was purchased in July 2017 I know the normal warranty is still go for the time/kms, I am guessing the other 2 services as well but want to double check
Thanks in advance.
P

·
Registered
123 Posts
I think new ones came with 6 months of free Intouch service. I'm not sure if that's transferable or not. Of course if it's past that period, then there would be nothing to transfer and you just need to sign up for it yourself. My trial period just ended this month, I don't plan on paying for it. The only useful thing to me was the emergency call button. The rest of the features are useless. The one other useful thing (that I would pay for) would be remote start, but that's not available on the QX30. You can checkout the site https://www.infinitiusa.com/intouch or call Infiniti or your dealer for more info.

As far as roadside assistance, I'm not sure how that worked. I don't recall that being a part of Intouch. I think you can just request roadside assistance by using the emergency button, but then you have to pay for it when you use it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Pavy Thank you for all the info.
I think that the road side assistance is free and part of the "bumper to bumper" warranty 4 year / 100.000kms at least that what the warranty on Infiniti.ca says..... "As part of the Infiniti total experience you won't have to worry about where and how
I will be calling them and find out unless someone else know for sure??
Thanks

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well some info... I guess most of you guys know but the road side assistance is part of the basic warranty 4 years/100K kms... they will pay and or reimburse you.....
You have also 6 months as a trial of in touch services from the day of purchase =)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hmm, I did not know this. I assume it's the same in the states? Warranty is 60k miles for me, not sure about the time length. I'll also be double checking, that's good to know if it's actually free. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts