Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I took delivery of my QX30 AWD Premium with the Technology Package, Moonroof, LED Package, and Navigation Package.

I had a GLA as a loaner car maybe two years ago and I felt it was a great commuter car. And since this is nearly identical, I decided to go after a fully loaded QX30.

I haven't seen any other QX30s here in the Mid-Atlantic Region, but we'll see!

I'm looking forward to seeing what this car is capable of from an owner's perspective.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey Zee, welcome to the forum. I've had mine just over a week and I don't see too many around Houston either. However, I did find out there is a guy who lives close to me with one, so hopefully we'll see each other on the road.

Sounds like you got the whole deal with yours. I've got a FWD (not too much snow down here in Houston) Premium, no Nav. So far the best feature to me is the Bose Surround Sound. It's awesome. My lovely bride told me "I feel the base hitting my foot" as I jammed to some Eric Clapton. If she only knew how loud I play it when she's not in the car.......

The car drives great and it gets a lot of looks while on the road. A coworker of mine saw it and texted me "hey, nice Mazda". I had to set him straight quickly.

Welcome to the forums, it's good to see your level of engagement. I was hoping there would be a little more engagement on here than I've seen so far. But I am sure membership will grow as the QX30s leave the dealers.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hey Zee, welcome to the forum. I've had mine just over a week and I don't see too many around Houston either. However, I did find out there is a guy who lives close to me with one, so hopefully we'll see each other on the road.

Sounds like you got the whole deal with yours. I've got a FWD (not too much snow down here in Houston) Premium, no Nav. So far the best feature to me is the Bose Surround Sound. It's awesome. My lovely bride told me "I feel the base hitting my foot" as I jammed to some Eric Clapton. If she only knew how loud I play it when she's not in the car.......

The car drives great and it gets a lot of looks while on the road. A coworker of mine saw it and texted me "hey, nice Mazda". I had to set him straight quickly.

Welcome to the forums, it's good to see your level of engagement. I was hoping there would be a little more engagement on here than I've seen so far. But I am sure membership will grow as the QX30s leave the dealers.
This is about as engaging as it's been since September. I am glad to see several new people posting this last week. I actually started posting on the GLA forums, but even those forums are kind of slow...

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is about as engaging as it's been since September. I am glad to see several new people posting this last week. I actually started posting on the GLA forums, but even those forums are kind of slow...
LOL, so far there are roughly four active members. Thinking optimistically here--we're early adopters and driving rare, exclusive cars. :D

·
Registered
209 Posts
its slowly picking up around here
on the plus side the more of these I see on the road the most i'm noticing activity on this forum and other infiniti forums out there.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Roll Tide to that my Aggie friend! Couldn't resist.

Actually Aggies and Bama fans have a lot in common. Junction Boys, Bear Bryant, Gene Stallings (one of my all time favorite people) Jackie Sherrill, and the FranPhoney debacle. My sons are Tennessee fans and went to Kyle in Sept and loved the experience. I hope to see the Tide there this season.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Roll Tide to that my Aggie friend! Couldn't resist.

Actually Aggies and Bama fans have a lot in common. Junction Boys, Bear Bryant, Gene Stallings (one of my all time favorite people) Jackie Sherrill, and the FranPhoney debacle. My sons are Tennessee fans and went to Kyle in Sept and loved the experience. I hope to see the Tide there this season.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts