Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

New Member.

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  alarsen77 
#1 ·
Hi guys, I just got my 2018 QX30 Premium AWD with Navigation 2 days ago. It is Ink Blue with the Wheat interior. So far I am loving the car. It is my first Infiniti and actually my first new car ever. I look forward to the help and knowledge of this forum.

#4 ·
I didn't look at anything else actually. I actually work at an Infiniti Dealership in Sales. But I have just never gotten to the point where I have ended up leasing a new car, because I always had a longer commute so leasing wasn't a great option but now I am at a closer dealership so it made leasing a better option for me. So this is the first new car I have ever had. I have had quite a few cars just none of them new. This worked out because it had a great lease deal on it and had decent fuel economy.

Welcome to the forum man, and congrats on QX30! Nothing quite like your first new car purchase, and I think you'll quickly come to find how fantastic Infiniti vehicles are. What prompted the switch to a new manufacturer?
There is nothing like a new car purchase you are right. I do know how fantastic Infiniti vehicles are as I sell them haha. So the thing that prompted me to do it was actually a great employee lease deal that actually helped get me out of my Honda accord that had negative equity due to a longer commute at a previous dealership so I racked up the miles on it. So now with the shorter commute the lease worked out great.

I am still figuring out a few things with the QX30 as far as personal preferences. I want to run it in eco mode and then sport mode and see how much it actually affects performance and fuel economy.

I just started back with Infiniti after a year and a half away from the brand at a Lexus dealership. So I am still re-familiarizing myself with everything. I wish these cars supported the full InTouch Services with the lock/unlock, remote start, and all the other goodies that the other Infiniti vehicles have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.