Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon, Ive recently bought a Q30 2.2 Sport Premium. I'm all in all delighted with it. Its a pleasure to drive, especially on long journeys. I find it economical yet powerful enough to overtake and accelerate at motorway speeds with no dramas.

Two niggles so far

1) an infernal rattle from the rear seats - Initially I thought it was just the parcel shelf, so removed it, drove and the noise was still evident, I then fully extended all rear seatbelt and retracted them slowly, again, noise still present, finally, I folded both rear seats down and viola!, no noises. Any ideas what this may be? its a while before i can get a free day to take it back to the dealer.
2) the annoying KM/h is permanently displayed - it annoys the **** out of me, especially as it doesn't show outside temperature - any fixes you guys know of please?

Thanks for having me on the forum

Stuart - Cheshire, UK

·
Registered
107 Posts
1. I think we've all found some strange rattles in our QX30s. Mine was above the passenger seatbelt connection. I banged on the plastic a few times, and it disappeared.
2. Yes. Scroll through the menu options on the dashboard display (not the middle console one but the one where your speedometer and tachometer are). I think it's the "Display Settings" submenu? From there, you can switch it to show the temperature.

Also... 2.2? Is that new? Or a UK version of the car? I'm stateside, and we have 2.0. Just curious.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts