Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this forum, but not new to AutoGuide forums. I currently am one of two moderators for the InfinitiJXforum.com and the InfinitiQX60.org forum. I firmly believe the AutoGuide forums are a wealth of information and have been a great resource for those that own, lease or are considering the Infiniti products.

The reason I'm joining this forum is to get a handle on the upcoming Q30 and QX30 vehicles. I'm a long term Nissan owner, and have owned 8 Nissans and 1 Infiniti, the JX35 (now QX60). My wife and I have had great luck with all vehicles and are really blown away at how well the JX35 has performed. By far, its the nicest vehicle I've ever owned. It is our touring and shopping vehicle, and yes, its not a high performance vehicle like many of the Infiniti models, but its a well made passanger vehicle.

Last year we purchased the 2014 Nissan Rogue SL which is fully loaded. It has many similar nice features as the JX, but its still not an Infiniti. We've gotten so spoiled by the technology offered by Infiniti and want that in our next vehicle.

I'm hoping that this forum and the discussions will be as good as they are/were for the other forums. It will help my wife and I decide wheather or not to buy an Infiniti luxury SUV next go around, or jump to Mercedes, BMW, etc. When your spending a lot of money on a new car, there isn't anything worse than buyer's remorse.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Im sorry noone responded! What did u end up getting? Im thinking of getting a used one! Liquid copper! Just nav tho all others sold under my nose 21,774 25k what donu think,wont budge on price!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts