Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just introducing myself and I'm really glad I found this forum. I just purchased a 2017 qx30 after having a Toyota Tacoma for 20 years. So far I'm very happy with it (I really appreciate the sensation of NOT being beat up and rattled). I am considering some minor appearance mods but will proceed very cautiously. I'm glad this forum exists and I'm sorry that Nissan has chosen to discontinue the QX30. It's probably the best looking small sports sedan on the market.
I would definitely appreciate advice on where to source said appearance modifications...Thanks in advance for being here!

·
Super Moderator
404 Posts
Welcome! What color/trim did you get?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome.
I got a Premium with nav package in Majestic White. We already have an AWD vehicle (2017 Subaru Outback) and I prefer the look and stance of the non-AWD version. I started looking about a year+ ago for a sports coupe/sedan (started with Audi and BMW) but realized quickly that there were two things to avoid in New Orleans - a soft-top convertible and too low of a suspension. So the GLA caught my eye quickly but I thought it was perched a bit high for my taste. Then I realized that the QX30 was essentially the same car but with way more style...

I test drove a Sport and loved it....and then COVID! I finally found a dealer who would deliver a low-mileage (15,500) 2017 Premium to my door, do all the paperwork, and we sat in our courtyard and completed the sale in about 20 minutes. So far I love it...quick, comfortable, and small.

So here is my one question - what modifications are possible and recommended? I was thinking of changing the exhaust outlets to differentiate it from a GLA but.........??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts