Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, another omission. My QX30 is missing the passenger under seat storage tray/drawer.

Can someone comment back whether their car has this? it's in the manual and parts guides. Dealer is telling me that the part does not exist. crazy.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Same

I also have the fully loaded AWD with the cafe interior. I am also missing the storage tray in mine. I wasn't happy about it when I started reading that I was supposed to have it. I looked at the cost of adding this on my own and its just not worth it in my eyes.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm willing to bet that both of you have push-button start though, right? I'm pretty sure they deleted the drug storage bin when they added the push button start with the 17.5 models. '18 model will also delete the seat-back pockets.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sinecure, correct, and as stated in my other post, thanks for commenting dealer-perspective. Makes zero sense, and the vehicle looks rather unfinished, both driver and passenger sides. It honestly looks like an omission-part-not-available-thing.

I'll reach out to Corporate and see what the district manager has to say.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looked in the '18 manual and that also references the under seat storage. I think we have a parts supply problem.

Annoying.

·
Registered
98 Posts
The under seat storage is so small it is worthless anyways. Most you can fit in there is a pair of sunglasses or some hand sanitizer. I never use it.

·
Registered
148 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will, thanks for the heads up. I will see who I can get to at Infiniti, while they state 'see your local dealer to resolve', sometimes you get better resolution engaging the district manager....I'll let you all know if I get an answer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a Premium FWD and there is no storage bin. Purchased December 2016 in Southern California. This is the first I'm hearing about a storage bin.......

·
Registered
123 Posts
That's ridiculous. Somehow I missed this thread from before. I have the 2017 Premium AWD (loaded, not a 17.5 model). I have the passenger side under-seat storage compartment. Although small, it's really nice to have an extra spot for storage, especially since there's so little storage available already. It was definitely supposed to come with my car, though I'm not sure about all other models. I'd be talking to the dealer.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hello guys new here, got mine last Saturday :) it's a AWD with both packages (Tech and premium) and there is not storage under the passenger seat, someone above mentioned that there is a way to add it but was not worth it due to the price.... just wondering how much is it? how hard to do it yourself? and parts numbers if possible.

Thanks a lot

·
Registered
31 Posts
I bought a used, early ‘17 Premium FWD (no push button) and it does have a storage bin under passenger seat only. I was actually surprised when I found it. It’s small but could be handy since storage is minimal.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts