Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source: https://www.consumerreports.org/car-reliability-owner-satisfaction/10-least-satisfying-cars-owner-satisfaction/

Considering how many components our cars share with the GLA, this was an interesting metric to come across. I think a lot of it has to do with the price of the GLA. I've had a GLA before and I can say definitively say that the price-to-value difference between the GLA and the QX30 probably plays into why the GLA is so low on owner satisfaction. I suspect many of the dissatisfied owners are first-time Mercedes-Benz owners.

·
Super Moderator
403 Posts
The GLA compares poorly against the quality of higher-end Mercedes models. The interior is particularly "basic". It's also expensive compared to its rivals. Essentially you pay for the Mercedes emblem without getting much else to show for it.

Objectively, the QX30 has a much nicer interior than the GLA. So it would be a better choice, even at GLA-money... However, the QX30 can be had at a much lower purchase price. Overall the QX30 is a considerably better value than the GLA.

Reactions: pavy
1 - 2 of 2 Posts