Infiniti QX30 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a new car in the near future and the Infiniti QX30 caught my attention because of how popular it seems to be in Europe and truthfully, the car looks great both on the inside and outside. I can't wait to test drive one when they hit NA shores.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Part of the reason US dealers are going to have constrained inventories on the vehicle this year is because it is so popular in Yurup. We should see them within 4-6 weeks.

Reactions: Infiniti_Guy

·
Registered
209 Posts
Part of the reason US dealers are going to have constrained inventories on the vehicle this year is because it is so popular in Yurup. We should see them within 4-6 weeks.
Downside to that is we're likely to see some dealers charging a premium on these, so that's something we need to be prepared to deal with and negotiate off the out the door price.

·
Registered
15 Posts
There are several reviews now on the QX30 done here in Washington and more coming. My wife and I saw the blue one locally as they were on the test drive from Gig Harbor to Port Orchard Washington. Very nice looking car and can guarantee it is going to be a hit.

·
Registered
209 Posts
There are several reviews now on the QX30 done here in Washington and more coming. My wife and I saw the blue one locally as they were on the test drive from Gig Harbor to Port Orchard Washington. Very nice looking car and can guarantee it is going to be a hit.
I seen them as well but waiting on review to come from actual owners as often you get the sort of information and feedback relevant to what you'll be experiencing. Often these reviewers just say the same thing others do and read off the spec sheet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts